Saturday, September 17, 2011

Welcome to my new art blog!

Facebook is nice to say a few words but I couldn't have enough space there to talk about my art the way I want to!

So here I am, hoping this blog will become the main area where I can exchange ideas and display my artsies for the world to see.

So yesterday I finally received in the mail the Sakura jelly roll pens I had ordered on Amazon. I got a good deal on both sets of 10 pens each. One was below $10 and the other about $14. The main reason I got them was because they're great to add finishing touches to mixed media pieces. So here are two pieces I did yesterday using Copic markers, Sakura micron pens for the inking, and Sakura jelly roll pens for the highlights.

The scan doesn't show the raised lines of the Sakura glaze jelly roll pens I've used here, but these are fantastic!

Isn't this fun?

 Well, I hope you'll follow me in my art adventures! I'll be talking about small art commonly called ACEOs or ACTs too. Live art to the fullest!

You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter! Don't hesitate to comment or say hi! I live for feedback!

3 comments:

  1. Your style is beautiful. I love it too. It's so much fun and alive. Thank you for sharing it. You have a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete